TECH/ oculus rift




W test-driving our game with the Oculus Rift

This year, I decided 
to exchange Fashion Week for Summer School. A great choice if you ask me. The last two weeks, I got my geek on and worked in a small team on a game which was playable with the Oculus Rift. While the others were busy creating a 'grappling hook/chair', I was messing around with the Unreal engine to create my own virtual desert. In the second week, we made good use of the chair and integrated it in a spiderman-like world, where you could swing from building to building. I'm really Proud of team 'Grappling Chair' for creating this in two weeks time,  I had a great time with these guys!

More info on This summer school : Minor Programmeren (dutch)




YOU CAN FOLLOW WOLF359 ON BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.