TRAVEL/ london





SHE: WEEKDAY COAT | CHEAP MONDAY BAG
He: AMERICAN APPAREL TEE | CHEAP MONDAY JEANS


My boyfriend and I went to 
London a couple of weeks ago. AltHough we mostly spent our days in the area where our apartment was located (EAST LONDON), I do have some hotspots in other parts of LONDON I wanted to share with you. Again, the whole list of London hotspots can be found on Foursquare: Hi, London! 


TATE MODERN - MUSEUM
53 BANKSIDE
I MOSTLY TRY TO AVOID THE BIG TOURIST ATTRACTIONS WHEN I TRAVEL, BUT TATE MODERN IS A PLACE I CAN RECOMMEND TO VISIT ANYWAY. 

CHEAP MONDAY - clothing store
39 Carnaby St
A personal favourite brand of mine. They have to sell the whole collection including men, women and... kids! That's just too cute!

& OTHER STORIES - WOMEN'S STORE
256-258 Regent St
Effortless style. & Other Stories has a beautiful minimalistic collection. Also make sure to check out their beauty department. 

HONEST BURGERS - Burger joint
4 meard st
Delicious burger with even more delicious fries (rosemary-sprinkled)! Have a homemade lemonade on the side, or try their cocktails.

Department of coffee and social affairs - Coffee place
14-16 Leather Ln
This coffee place offers the biggest servings of tea ever! I ordered a mint tea and got a whole pot (with about 5 servings). Great for spending a rainy afternoon.




YOU CAN FOLLOW WOLF359 ON BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.